RII30115 | Certificate III in Surface Extraction Operations | Training.gov.au Fact Sheet
RII30815 | Certificate III in Civil Construction Plant Operations | Training.gov.au Fact Sheet
RII30915 | Certificate III in Civil Construction – Pipe Laying (Stream 3) | Training.gov.au Fact Sheet
These qualifications are run upon request only. To express your interest, please contact us on 07 4214 0129.
We can assist with apprenticeships for the following qualification:
- RII30815 Certificate III in Civil Construction Plant Operations
With this qualification, students will undertake an apprenticeship.
STUDENT FEES UNDER USER CHOICE PROGRAM
Fees include all administration charges, training materials, and training and assessment activities. Additional government charges may apply to courses which encompass Licensing requirements.
The Co-Contribution Fees are charged at the rate of $1.60 per nominal hour of the chosen qualification and are reviewed annually. Payment is based on the funded hours as supplied by Department of Employment, Small Business and Training (DESBT).
Students may be entitled to a fee discount of 40% if
- student is an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander person
- student was or will be under 17 years of age at the end of February in the year in which training begins, and the participant is not at school and has not completed year 12.
- students hold a Health Care Card or Pensioner Concession Card issued under Commonwealth law, or
- is the partner or a dependent of a person who holds one of the before mentioned cards and is named on the card
For information on fees, inclusions and fee exemption categories please contact us directly.
Ready to book your course?