CPCCLSF2001A | Licence to Erect, Alter and Dismantle Scaffolding Basic Level
Competent and safe Basic Scaffolders are in high demand in both the civil, mining and construction industries.
This unit provides the participant the skills and knowledge required to perform basic scaffolding tasks safely, to erect, alter and dismantle scaffolding at the basic level.
Which consists of the scaffolding work connected with:
- The operation of modular or prefabricated scaffolds
- Cantilevered material hoists with a maximum load of 500kgs
- Ropes and gin wheels
- Safety nets and static lines and
- Bracket scaffold
* CSQ Funding available to eligible persons – Contact our team to find out more.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What Certification or Licence Will I Receive?
Upon successful completion you will be issued with a Statement of Attainment for the following:
CPCCLSF2001A – Licence to erect, alter and dismantle scaffolding basic level
*Please note: In the industry, this certification is also referred to as a ‘Scaffolder Ticket’ or a ‘Scaffolder Licence’.
- How Is The Course Delivered?
5-6 Days Intensive Training
- When Is This Course Offered?
To view upcoming course dates, please view our course calendar.
- What Do I Need Before Enrolling?
Statement of attainment – Work Safely at Heights
Proof of age to enrol and be able to provide suitable 100 Points of identification (as per Workplace Health and Safety Queensland requirements)
Payment is required to secure course spot.
- What Do I Need On The Day?
Enclosed shoes, hat, sun safe polo shirt or long-sleeved shirt, shorts or long pants.
Please note food is not provided with this training. Participants are welcomed to bring along their own food or can purchase food from the ‘Food Truck’ at their allocated meal break times.
- What’s Included?
All training materials and stationery required to complete the assessment is provided.
Ready to book your course?