Certificate III in Surface Extraction Operations - RII30115
Nationally recognised, the RII30115 Certificate III in surface extraction operations is an essential qualification to have if you aim to breakthrough in the mining industry.
The certificate III in surface extraction operations is particularly suited to people who want to work in the open cut coal quarry or surface metalliferous industries. Not only that, the qualification is great for the civil and construction industries also. It serves as the complete package that is designed to suit trades assistance's and operators to support all trades in maintenance and shutdowns in mines and quarries.
Providing excellent hands on experience this qualification is run out of our custom-built Cairns facility. Ask the team at Pro-Lift Training FNQ about their remote training options as they have also commenced training in remote locations through Queensland to give all students the opportunity to get up skilled.
The Certificate III in surface extractions operations runs around 4 – 6 weeks in duration Monday to Friday and new classes start every two to three weeks. The weekend warriors class is a great option for students who work Monday to Friday, this class is held every Saturday. The course costs as little as $20 for eligible Australians through government funding. Contact the team to check your eligibility.
Pro-Lift Training FNQ have designed the ideal structure to give you the best advantage, below is the standard unit outline, however they can personalise your training plan to suit your needs.
Pro-Lift Training FNQ cater to all needs with a diverse variety of High Risk Work Licences available including scaffolding, dogging, forklift & work platform. The Certificate III in surface extraction offers you one High Risk Work Licence, you have the choice to select the one that most suits your situation.
- RIIENV201D Identify & Assess Environmental & Heritage Concerns
- RIIRIS301D Apply Risk Management Processes
- RIIWHS201D Work Safely & Follow WHS Policies & Procedures
- RIICOM301D Communicate Information
- RIIGOV201D Comply with site work processes & procedures
- RIISAM202D Isolate & Access Plant
- RIISAM301E Test Operation Functions of Vehicles & Equipment
- RIIMEX302D Assess ground conditions
- RIIER302D Respond to local emergencies & incidents
- RIIHAN301D Operate Elevating Work Platform
- RIIHAN307D Operate a Vehicle Loading Crane
- RIIWHS204D Work Safely at Heights
- TLILIC2001 License to operate a Forklift (can be changed for different HRW licence)
- STANDARD 11 Mining Induction
Check out our calendar to find out when our next Certificate III in Surface extraction operation training commences.